1. Onions For Cancer
Are Onions Good For Cancer
Onions are high in polyphenols that prevent diseases, including cancer. The antioxidant properties of polyphenols have been widely studied and all of them proved antioxidants kill cancers.
Lower The Risk Of Cancer
It is commonly known that people who eat a lot of onions have less chance of developing cancer. Among the many anti-cancerous compounds that the red onion contains, quercetin and anthocyanin are the most studied.
Onion And Cancer
A study published in 2017 revealed that red onion is “effective in inducing cytotoxic, cytostatic, and anti-migratory activities in a human colorectal adenocarcinoma cell line. These extracts signiﬁcantly induced apoptosis, reduced the rate of proliferation, and slowed the migration of cancer cells into an exclusion zone.” Although further investigation is needed, this study showed that red onion or onion extracts could “have potent anti-cancer effects.”
How Much Onion For Cancer Prevention
A kitchen without onion should not exist. This delicious vegetable is the basis for the preparation of many dishes. Include onion in your daily diet and your body will be grateful. Enjoy it in salads, soups, sauces … the possibility of using it is countless! Its strong smell may distract many people, so it can also be used in other forms, which are described below.
- Eat Raw Onion: 1.76 oz or 50 gr daily
- Dried Onion: 0.70 oz or 20 gr daily
- Onion Extract: 3 caps a day divided into 3 dosages every 8 hours
2. Garlic Cancer Treatment
Is Garlic Good For Cancer
Garlic can significantly enhance effects on the immune system and possess anticancer effects, which are attributed to its metabolic byproducts, organosulfur component.
Garlic For Cancer
American Cancer Society and The National Cancer Institute claim that garlic induces the death of cancer cells and reduces the rate at which cancer cells proliferate, resulting in a slowing the progression of cancer.
Garlic Kills Cancer
According to the American Institute for Cancer Research, garlic has killed cancer cells in the lungs, breasts, stomach, esophagus, colon, and killed leukemia cells.
Garlic Dosage For Cancer Prevention
I personally recommend to include raw garlic in your daily diet. If you don’t like strong taste and smell, other garlic products such as described below can be ingested.
- Eat Raw Garlic: 0. 1- 0. 2 oz ( 3- 6 gr ) daily
- Garlic Powder: 0. 014- 0.042 oz ( 0. 4- 1. 2 gr ) daily
- Use Garlic Oil: 2- 5 mg daily
- Aged Garlic Extract: 300- 1000 mg daily
3. Turmeric And Cancer Treatment
Does Turmeric Kill Cancer Cells
Curcumin, an active compound found in turmeric causes cancer cell death without harming healthy cells. These claims are supported by numerous clinical studies.
Turmeric Cancer Studies
Over 2,000 studies show that turmeric fights cancer. Studies have shown that curcumin helps prevent several forms of cancer including lung, breast, liver, stomach, pancreas, and colon. This is due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. By interfering with the cellular signaling aspects of chronic disease, it helps to stop the development of cancer.
Turmeric In Cancer Treatment
A US study in 2007 using curcumin along with chemotherapy for the treatment of colon cancer showed that adding curcumin to the diet destroys more cancerous cells than chemotherapy alone. In another study, curcumin helped prevent the spread of breast cancer in laboratory animals.
Curcumin Dosage For Cancer Prevention
- Eat Raw Turmeric: 0.052- 0.1 oz ( 1.5- 3 gr ) daily
- Curcumin Capsules: 400- 600 mg, 3 times per day
- Turmeric Liquid Extract: 30- 90 drops per day
- Turmeric Tincture: 15- 30 drops, 3 times per day
How To Take Turmeric For Cancer
- Week 1: start with a smaller dosage, 1000 mg divided into 3 dosages every 8 hours for one week!
- Week 2: If you don’t experience side effects, increase the dosage to 2000 mg divided into 3 dosages per day
- Week 3: Double the dosage to 4000 mg/ day
- Week 4: If you see no side effects, double the dosage to 8000 mg/ day
4. Natural Cancer Remedies: Ginger For Cancer
Ginger And Cancer
A study reveals that ginger contains a pungent compound that could be up to 10,000 times more effective than chemotherapy in targeting the cancer stem cells at the root of cancer malignancy.
Ginger Cancer Treatment
A study published in PLOS revealed that a pungent component within ginger known as 6-shogaol is superior to conventional chemotherapy in targeting the root cause of breast cancer malignancy: to be specific, the breast cancer stem cells.
Ginger Cancer Benefits
New studies are confirming that ginger extract has anti-metastatic properties that inhibit many types of cancer, including prostate, colon, rectal, liver, lung, breast, pancreatic, and melanoma.
Ginger Kills Cancer Cells
It has been found that the anti-cancer properties of ginger activate molecular mechanisms that cause cellular apoptosis (cellular suicide) in cancer cells by activating the pro-apoptosis gene. Compounds within ginger also reduce regulation of genes and proteins associated with cancer, while increasing the inhibitors of cancer.
Ginger Dosage For Cancer Prevention
- Eat Raw Ginger: 0.035- 0.1 oz ( 1- 3 gr ) per day
- Ginger In Capsules: 2 capsules up to 3 times a day
5. Cancer-Fighting Spices: Cloves and Cancer
Cloves For Cancer
According to the American Pharmaceutical Association’s Practical Guide to Natural Medicines, clove oil have the potential to act as an anticancer agent.
What Are Cloves Good For
Its high antioxidant levels show that it contains high amounts of anthocyanins, which are known to stop the growth of tumors and kill existing cancer cells.
In another study, the researchers found that the clove extract may slow the activity and growth of the breast cancer cells, the liver cancer cells, the ovarian cancer cells and the colon cancer cells.
Clove Dosage For Cancer Prevention
- Clove Capsules: 1 Capsule, 3 x per day
- Clove oil:
1 drop of clove oil to one teaspoon of carrier oil ( olive oil, linseed oil, black cumin oil, hemp oil, … ) and ingest it on an empty stomach in the morning! It should be utilized only for 2- 3 weeks at a time and is not intended to be a long-term solution. If an adverse reaction occurs, stop taking it immediately.
Dilute with a carrier oil by following these conversions:
1% dilution: 3 drops of oil per tablespoon of carrier oil
2% dilution: 6 drops of oil per tablespoon of carrier oil
3% dilution: 9 drops of oil per tablespoon of carrier oil
5% dilution: 15 drops of oil per tablespoon of carrier oil
Apply diluted oil directly on the affected area, soles, and along the spine twice a day!
6. Spices That Kill Cancer: Saffron For Cancer
What Is Saffron Good For
Saffron or Crocus sativus contains carotenoids such as crocetin, crocin, and safranal confer, which protect us against genetic damage, specifically DNA damage due to chemotherapy.
Saffron Cancer Research
Extracts of saffron have been shown to inhibit the formation of tumors and to slow tumor progression in a variety of experimental animal systems.
Saffron And Cancer
In numerous studies, scientists are discovering that saffron has the unique ability to both slow and reverse cancer growth.
Saffron extracts have also been shown to greatly prevent DNA damage caused by free radicals, inflammation, and radiation, resulting in reducement the risk of developing new forms of cancer.
Saffron Dosage For Cancer Prevention
- Saffron Capsules: 2 caps a day
- Saffron Tea: up to 3 cups per day
Doses above 1.200 mg may cause nausea and vomiting. It should be utilized only for 2- 3 weeks at a time and is not intended to be a long-term solution. If an adverse reaction occurs, stop taking it immediately.
7. What Is The Natural Cure For Cancer? Grape Seeds For Cancer
Are Grape Seeds Good For You
Several studies have confirmed that the phytochemicals in grape seeds have anti-tumor and strong potential cancer preventative abilities.
Grape Seed Extract For Cancer
Researchers from the University of Colorado showed evidence that grape seed extract was effective against colorectal cancer. The grape seed extract was causing the death of cancer cells, without harming the healthy cells.
Grape seed extract contains active ingredients called procyanidins, which prevent the formation of new cancerous tumors.
According to a study published in the Journal of Carcinogenesis, the procyanidins isolated from grape seed extract may have a high anti-tumor effect.
Grape Seeds And Cancer
Grape seed extract may be effective in treating and preventing various types of cancer:
- Grape seed extract is especially effective for patients diagnosed with an advanced stage of colorectal cancer
- Grape seed extract may encourage cancer cell death in leukemia
- Grape seed extract may reduce the spread of oral cancer
- Grape seed extract can cause the death of cancer cells in breast cancer
Grape Seed Extract Cancer Dosage:
- Grape Seed Extract Capsules: 2 Capsules per day
8. Top Cancer Fighting Foods: Wasabi For Cancer
What Is In Wasabi
Scientists discovered that a chemical found in Wasabia japonica or Wasabi called Isothiocyanate may induce the growth of cancer by causing apoptosis, or cell death in cancer cells, specifically, cancer of the bladder.
Wasabi And Cancer
Studies have shown that in patients with untreated bladder cancer, tumors tend to invade surrounding muscle tissue in over 70 percent of cases. When treated with Isothiocyanate, the spread of the tumor was cut by almost 35 percent. Furthermore, the spread of cancer to nearby muscles was cut by surprisingly 100 percent.
Isothiocyanate is also presented in cruciferous vegetables like horseradish, mustard, broccoli, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts. Compared to broccoli, wasabi contains 40 times more isothiocyanates.
How Much Wasabi For Cancer Prevention
Wasabi works even in small amounts. There is no standard recommended daily dosage. Wasabi can be eaten in food amounts.
9. Top Cancer Fighting Foods: Horseradish For Cancer
What Is In Horseradish
Horseradish contains cancer-fighting compounds known as glucosinolates. A study conducted by the University of Illinois showed that it contains compounds that could help detoxify and eliminate cancer-causing free radicals in the body.
Horseradish has 10 times more glucosinolates than broccoli and it’s even effective in small amounts.
Horseradish And Cancer
Studies showed that horseradish is being able to invoke cell death in human breast and colon cancer cells, as well as prevent oxidative damage linked to free radicals.
How Much Horseradish For Cancer Prevention
Horseradish is effective even in small amounts ( 0.70 oz or 20 gr daily ). There is no standard recommended daily dosage. Horseradish can be eaten in food amounts.
10. Cancer-Fighting Seeds: Mustard Seed And Cancer
What Is In Mustard Seed
Mustard seeds contain, among many other compounds, Allyl Isothiocyanate (AITC ), which has been scientifically shown to inhibit bladder cancer development and progression.
Mustard Seed For Cancer
AITC can help prevent and slow the growth of some cancers, including bladder, colon, lung, prostate and ovarian.
Canadian studies found that an extract of white or yellow mustard seeds reduced colon cancer by up to 50% in experimental animals fed a high-fat diet.
Mustard Seed Recipe For Cancer Prevention
- Mustard Seed Tincture: Take 20-30 drops, 3 times per day
- Mustard Seed Oil: Up to 0.1 oz or 3 gr per day
- Mustard Seed Capsules: up to 1000 mg per day
11. Cancer-Fighting Herbs: Dandelion For Cancer
What Is Dandelion Good Foor
Dandelion has long been used in traditional medicine to treat numerous conditions such as abscesses, water retention, tumors, and cysts. Roots, leaves, and flowers are well known as a blood purifier and detoxer.
Dandelion Cancer Treatment
A study in 2008 revealed some scientific proof that dandelion extracts have anti-cancer compounds. A study showed that the leaf of dandelion blocked the growth of breast cancer cells and the invasions of prostate cancer cells. Dandelion root extract stopped the invasion of breast cancer cells.
Dandelion And Cancer
In 2005, a Canadian study showed that the flower of this plant has high antioxidant compounds, which stopped hydroxyl and superoxide radicals. It means that dandelion has the potential to be a powerful cancer fighter.
Dandelion Dosage For Cancer Prevention
- Eat Dandelion Root: 0.07- 0.28 oz/ 2- 8 gr, 3 times daily
- Dandelion Capsules: 3-4 caps per day
- Dandelion Root Tincture: 20 drops, 3 times daily
- Organic Dandelion Tea: 3 cups of tea per day
12. Natural Remedies For Cancer: St. John’s Wort And Cancer
What Is St. John’s Wort Good For
Hypericum perforatum or St. John’s Wort is not just a flower. It has many benefits for our health. Besides its benefits for depression, skin problems, nerve pains in sciatica, hemorrhoids, etc…scientist are now researching its benefits for cancer treatment.
What Is In St. John’s Wort
The online medical journal PLoS One revealed a study, which confirmed that active ingredient in St. John’s Wort known as hypericin was highly effective against invasive cancer melanoma.
St. John’s Wort For Cancer
Practice shows that St. John’s wort is effective in treating a wide variety of cancers, such as breast cancer, brain cancer, skin cancer, and colon cancer. Although practices show its efficacy against cancers, more studies need to evaluate its actual anti-cancer effect.
St. John’s Wort Side Effects
Although St. John’s wort has many positive effects on our health, it can interfere with other medications and decrease their efficacy, so it is necessary to consult a doctor before using it.
St. John’s Wort Dosage For Cancer Prevention
- St Johns Wort Capsule: Up to 1000 mg, divided into 3 doses
- St. John’s Wort Tea: Drink 3 teas daily
13. Herbs That Fight Cancer: Milk Thistle For Cancer
What Is Milk Thistle For
Several studies confirmed that extracts of Milk Thistle or Sylbium marianum have anti-cancer capabilities. It contains many different compounds, from which silibinin showed the strongest in vitro effects against human prostate cancer cells, human colon cancer cells, human lung cancer cells, and estrogen-dependent and estrogen-independent human breast cancer cells.
Milk Thistle And Cancer
University of Colorado Cancer Center Studies published a study which has shown that silibinin, the active ingredient in the seeds from milk thistle plants, has efficacy from both UVB and UVA-induced skin cancer and photo-aging. It showed the incredible ability of silibinin to selectively destroy skin cells mutated by UVA, without harming healthy skin cells. It also accelerated the repair of UVB-damaged non-cancerous cells.
Milk Thistle Dosage For Cancer Prevention
- Organic Milk Thistle Capsules: 1 capsule, 3 times per day
- Milk Thistle Tea: up to 3 cups per day
14. Herbs That Fight Cancer: Mistletoe Cancer Treatment
What Is Mistletoe Herb
Mistletoe or Viscum album extract, especially iscador is one of the most commonly used oncological drugs in Europe. It’s been used as an overall treatment for cancer.
Mistletoe Therapy Cancer
In a study that involved more than 10,000 cancer patients, iscador was shown to prolong the survival time of cancer patients. This study showed that the total survival time of the group taking iscador was 40 percent longer, compared to the control groups.
Mistletoe For Cancer
Iscador is effective with carcinoma of the colon, rectum, stomach, breast carcinoma, and bronchogenic carcinoma.
How Much Mistletoe For Cancer Prevention:
- Mistletoe Herb: Divide 0.35 oz or 10 gr into 3 doses and make 3 cups of tea daily
- Mistletoe Tincture: 20 drops, 3 times per day
- Mistletoe Supplement: 2 mistletoe capsules per day
15. Natural Cancer Cure: Burdock Root Benefits Cancer
What Is Burdock Root
Burdock root or Arctium lappa is well known as a blood purifier. In folk medicine, it has been used to treat venereal diseases, kidney problems, skin conditions, respiratory issues, treating gout, pneumonia, and arthritis.
Burdock Root And Cancer
Recent studies have shown that burdock root is effective in removing cancerous toxins that accumulate in our digestive systems if some foods are not properly digested.
Herbalists claim burdock root can stop cancer cells from metastasizing.
What Is In Burdock Root
Among many compounds, it contains arctigenin, which has been shown to fight cancer cells by selectively stopping the proliferation of cancer cells by inhibiting the production of certain proteins from cancer cells.
Burdock Root For Cancer
Numerous studies confirmed that is effective against colon and pancreatic cancer, as well as lung, liver, and stomach cancer.
Burdock Root Dosage For Cancer Prevention
- Organic Burdock Root Powder: 0.035- 0.070 oz/ 1-2 gr daily, divided into 3 doses
- Burdock Root Tincture: 2- 4 ml daily, divided into 3 doses
- Burdock Root Tea: 3 cups per day
16. Alternative Cancer Cures: Red Clover For Cancer
What Is In Red Clover
Red clover or Trifolium pratense contains isoflavones, which are being studied in regard to their natural effects on cancerous cells and tumor formation.
Red Clover And Cancer
Scientists revealed that isoflavones seem to help stop cancer cells from multiplying or growing and also might be able to induce apoptosis ( cancer cell suicide ).
What Is Red Clover For
The most efficient is with those cancers related to hormonal changes, such as breast, prostate, and endometrial cancer.
The scientist from The University Of Maryland Medical Center mentioned that red clover should not be consumed by women with breast cancer or women with a history of breast cancer until more research is conducted.
Red Clover Dosage For Cancer Prevention
- Red Clover Herb: Up to 0.14 oz/ 4 grams per day, divided into 3 doses
- Red Clover Capsule: Take up to 2000mg per day
- Red Clover Tincture: 20-30 drops up to 4 times per day
17. Natural Herbs That Fight Cancer: Parsley For Cancer
What Is In Parsley
Parsley or Petroselinum crispum contains a compound Apigenin, for which has been found to have strong anti-cancer properties.
Parsley And Cancer
According to a study published in Oncotarget, apigenin was able to suppress tumor growth, lower proliferation, and enhance apoptosis. They found out that apigenin has the potential to reduce cancer progression by slowing down or stopping the undesirable enzyme called IKKA.
Reduce Colon Cancer
Another study published in 2008 revealed that using apigenin along with green tea could reduce the recurrence rate of colon neoplasia in patients with resected colon cancer.
A study published by the University of Missouri found that apigenin was able to slow down the progression of human cancer accelerated by hormone replacement therapy.
Parsley For Lung Cancer
A study published in 2013, concluded that apigenin can inhibit the proliferation and induce apoptosis of lung cancer cells.
How Much Parsley For Cancer Prevention
- Fresh Parsley Leaves: 0.21 oz/ 6 gr per day
- Parsley Capsules: up to 8 capsules per day
- Parsley Tincture: 10 drops per day
- Parsley Essential Oil: Should not be used because of toxicity
18. Best Anti Cancer Herbs: Rosemary For Cancer
What Is In Rosemary
Rosemary or Rosmarinus officinalis is a Mediterranean evergreen herb rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds.
Rosemary And Cancer
Studies have shown that rosemary extract has powerful anti-tumor properties in the colon, breast, liver, stomach, skin, and blood. Antioxidant compounds found in Rosemary help to protect against free radicals which damage cell membranes, tamper with DNA, and even cause the death of healthy cells.
What Is Rosemary Good For
Rosemary Health Benefits:
- Anti- Cancer Effects
- Help Improve Digestion
- Enhance Memory And Concentration
- Prevent Brain Aging
- Neurological Protection
- Can Improve Eye Health
Kills Cancer Cells Naturally
A study in 2016 revealed that Rosemary has various potent and effective anti-cancer properties.
Another study found that rosemary essential oil at a concentration of 1 percent was able to deactivate more than 90 percent of ovarian and liver cancer cells.
Rosemary Dosage For Cancer Prevention
- Dry Rosemary Herb: Up to 0.21 oz/ 6 gr daily
- Rosemary Tincture: 40-80 drops up to 3 times per day
- Rosemary Capsules: 1 per day
- Make Rosemary Tea: up to 3 cups of tea per day
19. Cure Cancer Naturally: Frankincense For Cancer
What Is Frankincense For
Frankincense oil is made from resin or sap that is obtained from the Boswellia tree family. It has a long history in Asian folk medicine for control bleeding, wound healing, oral health, inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, and for uterine health.
What Is In Frankincense
Frankincense contains boswellic acid, which may target free radicals and cytokines. Both of these play a role in inflammation. A lot of studies linked inflammation to cancer. Frankincense could stop cancer before it starts by interrupting inflammatory processes.
Does Frankincense Kill Cancer
A 2009 study concluded: ” Frankincense oil can discriminate bladder cancer cells and normal urothelial cells in culture. The oil suppresses cell survival and induces apoptosis in cultured bladder cancer cells ”
Frankincense Cancer Cure
A study published in 2015 revealed that frankincense can kill breast cancer cells and prevent the growth of future cancer cells.
Frankincense Cancer Dosage For Cancer Prevention
- Eat Frankincense Resin: Take 0.070- 0.31 oz/ 2- 9 gr daily
- Frankincense Extract: up to 900 mg per day
- Frankincense Capsules: 500- 1000 mg daily, divided into 2 doses
20. What Herbs Fight Cancer? Licorice Root And Cancer
What Is Licorice Root For
Licorice root or Glycyrrhiza glabra has been used for millenniums in folk medicine as a remedy for dozens of purposes such as leaky gut remedy, coughs and colds, gastrointestinal issues, female reproductive issues, as a hormone-balancer, immune system booster and for oral health. In Chinese medicine, it was used in tandem with other herbs and remedies to enhance their effects.
Licorice For Cancer
A study in 2000 revealed that Licorice root extract Licochalcone-A has shown to have antitumor activity in acute leukemia, breast, and prostate cancer cell lines.
Another study found that licorice root extract contains ingredients that may slow the growth of tumor cells in prostate cancer.
Licorice Root Dosage For Cancer Prevention
- Organic Licorice Root: 0.17- 0.52 oz/ 5- 15 gr daily, divide into 3 doses
- Licorice Root Capsules: Take 1 capsule, up to 2 times per day
- Licorice Root Powder: 1 tsp per day
- Licorice Root Tincture: 1-2 ml up to 3 times per day
?Wanna Learn More About Cancer? Click Here?
-Click Here If You Want To Learn About Alternative Cancer Treatments-
- Antiproliferative activity of Ontario grown onions against colorectaladenocarcinoma cells: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/314858957_Antiproliferative_activity_of_Ontario_grown_onions_against_colorectal_adenocarcinoma_cells
- The Complete Book of Herbs. Readers Digest, 2008.
- Garlic and Cancer Prevention: https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/diet/garlic-fact-sheet
- 6-Shogaol Inhibits Breast Cancer Cells and Stem Cell-Like Spheroids by Modulation of Notch Signaling Pathway and Induction of Autophagic Cell Death: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4565635/
- Anticancer and Cancer Chemopreventive Potential of Grape Seed Extract and Other Grape-Based Products1–3: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2728696/
- Evaluation of aqueous extracts of Taraxacum officinale on growth and invasion of breast and prostate cancer cells: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18425335
- St John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum L.) photomedicine: hypericin-photodynamic therapy induces metastatic melanoma cell death: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076130
- Use of Iscador, an extract of European mistletoe (Viscum album), in cancer treatment: prospective nonrandomized and randomized matched-pair studies nested within a cohort study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11347286
- Apigenin blocks IKKα activation and suppresses prostate cancer progression: http://www.oncotarget.com/index.php?journal=oncotarget&page=article&op=view&path%5B%5D=5157&pubmed-linkout=1
- Prospective cohort comparison of flavonoid treatment in patients with resected colorectal cancer to prevent recurrence: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18407592
- Breast Cancer Effectively Treated with Chemical Found in Celery, Parsley by MU Researchers: https://munews.missouri.edu/news-releases/2012/0515-breast-cancer-effectively-treated-with-chemical-found-in-celery-parsley-and-spice-by-mu-researchers/
- Effect of apigenin on proliferation and apoptosis of human lung cancer NCI-H460 cells: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23996752
- Anticancer Effects of Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis L.) Extract and Rosemary Extract Polyphenols: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5133115/
- Frankincense oil derived from Boswellia carteri induces tumor cell specific cytotoxicity: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2664784/
- Frankincense derived heavy terpene cocktail boosting breast cancer cell (MDA-MB-231) death in vitro: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2221169115001446
- Licorice Root Extract and Docetaxel in Treating Patients With Metastatic Prostate Cancer That Did Not Respond to Hormone Therapy: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00176631
- St. John’s Wort Regulates Proliferation and Apoptosis in MCF-7 Human Breast Cancer Cells by Inhibiting AMPK/mTOR and Activating the Mitochondrial Pathway: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5979501/
Disclaimer: All information presented on this website is for informational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This website is not intended for diagnosis, treatment, treatment or prevention of disease and is not intended for substitution treatment. This information is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. This information may not fit your specific health circumstances. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare providers because of something you have read on whatcure.com. Please seek the advice of a healthcare professional for your specific health concerns.