Breast Cancer Alternative Treatments
Facing this insidious and increasingly widespread disease is disastrous for the patient and the patient’s loved ones. With an optimistic approach and positive will to cure we can do wonders.
My personal experience with this disease gives me hope for life because it helped me realize the true beauty of life. I had 2 big lumps in my breasts, which I managed to overcome with the help of a positive mind, support of close ones and with the help of nature! Once we are aware that we can lose the people we love because of illness we see life from another perspective. We must be aware of the beauty of life and thereby preserve a strong and positive mind. Stress works differently for each individual, for some is devastating and for some, it’s an impetus for change in life in a positive direction! Life is too beautiful, that way or another, that’s why optimism is important! At that point, you have to find something that motivates you, something that keeps you alive! In my case, I tried with herbs, to overcome this disease. And after all struggle, I managed to overcome this disease, naturally without any surgery or prescripted medicine! Below is my way how I manage to cure myself with natural remedies:
Breast cancer is a serious disease! Talk to your doctor before you decide to try alternative treatment!
Natural Remedy For Breast Cancer: Clay For Cancer
Indian Healing Clay
Clay has many benefits for health and has been used for thousands of years as folk medicine. It has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-infectious properties and in addition, it also encourages the restoration of healthy cells. It is believed that regardless of the place of application it is directed to the focus of the disease and is anchored there, but when it is excluded it takes away the pus and poisons.
Bentonite Clay Benefits
Bentonite clay has a powerful anti-cancer effect. This applies to certain types of cancer, any benign and malignant tumors, wounds, and ulcers. Bentonite clay plays an important role in the treatment of breast cancer, it reduces inflammation and clears of malignant tumors.
I believe that Bentonite clay is one of the most effective natural remedies to fight diseases such as breast cancer. After three months of regular use, my lumps disappeared and thankfully never recurred again.
How To Use Clay To Treat Breast Cancer
My personal recipe for clay poultice:
- Mix 2 Tbs of Clay With 2/3 of Freshwater And 1/3 Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apply this paste daily to the affected area in fat layers up to 1.18 in.
- Wrap Breasts With Bandages and leave the paste on for at least 1 to 3 hours.
- Repeat this daily and be persistent
NOTE: If you start to feel burning sensation on breast, stop using apple cider vinegar and mix clay powder with water only. In some Cases Lumps, Tumors, Ulcers or Wounds start to expand or pus starts to leak. Don’t Be Afraid, continue with Therapy. If Pus starts to leak cover the area with a clean cloth and cover it with mixed clay/water paste.
Herbs For Breast Cancer: Sweet Violet Viola Odorata
Viola Odorata Uses
In traditional herbal preparations with Sweet violet or Viola odorata, it is used as an additional treatment for certain types of cancer, such as breast cancer and lung cancer.
Leaves and flowers of Viola odorata can be used internally and externally in the treatment of breast cancer. A poultice can be applied directly to the affected area and should be on for at least one hour daily. Sweet Violet Tea should be prepared 3 times per day, while syrups made from petals or liquid extracts should be taken according to their strength and manufacturer directions.
Viola Odorata Benefits
Studies have shown that Viola odorata or Sweet violet contains certain substances in the plant which may help to reduce tumor growth!
Medicinal Properties Violets
Some compounds found in V. odorata also known as cyclotide and flavonoids showed significant anti-cancer and antioxidant activity which can affect antioxidant enzyme activity and apoptosis in breast cancer. Therefore, V. odorata can be used as a potential therapeutic agent in breast cancer treatment.
Sweet violet is also used for nervous strain, physical and mental exhaustion, hysteria, depression, irritability, and menopause symptoms! It’ s been also used for skin diseases ( psoriasis, rashes), respiratory tract conditions ( asthma& bronchitis ), digestive tract complaints, treating pain in minor joints, fever, headache, insomnia, and tuberculosis, etc…
Sweet Violet Uses For Breast Cancer
Sweet Violet Tea For Breast Cancer
- Drink 3 cups of Organic Sweet Violet Tea Daily
- Drink it for 3 weeks then take a 7 days break
- Repeat the cycle as needed
Sweet Violet Tincture For Breats Cancer
- Take 20-30 drops of Sweet Violet Tincture 3 times per day
NOTE: Do not use Sweet Violet if pregnant!
Black Seed Oil And Breast Cancer
Black Seed For Cancer
According to several studies, black cumin seeds or Nigella Sativa seeds have beneficial effects against many diseases! It is effective against cancer in the blood system, lung, kidney, liver, prostate, breast, cervix, and skin.
In folk medicine, it’s believed that Black cumin seed is a cure for all diseases!
Does Black Seed Oil Really Work
Studies have shown that a compound in black seeds Thymoquinone helps induce apoptosis (cell death) in leukemia cells. Other studies have shown this same effect in breast cancer cells, pancreatic cancer, cervical cancer, brain tumor cells, and oral cancer.
There are three compounds in black seed oil that produce a tremendous benefit that researchers were very surprised to discover. The three compounds are thymoquinone (TQ), thymohydroquinone (THQ), and thymol. Scientists realized that all three compounds show 100% inhibition for 30 different pathogens that were evaluated! TQ was the best antifungal compound against dermatophytes and yeasts, and thymol was the best anti-fungal against mold.
What Is Black Seed Oil Benefits
Black seed or Nigella Sativa also supports liver health, it helps to lower blood pressure, it helps prevent post-surgical scars, it may aid in weight loss, it guards against respiratory ailments, it can help diabetes patients and helps people recover from drug addictions!
How To Use Black Seed For Breast Cancer
- Black Seed Oil For Breast Cancer- Take 1 Tbs 2 Times per day
- Black Seed Tincture– Take 20- 30 Drops 3 x per day
- Black Seed Oil Capsules- Take 1-2 capsules per day
Natural Treatment For Breast Cancer: Sweet Wormwood And Cancer
Sweet Wormwood For Cancer
“Several studies about sweet wormwood or Artemisia annua show that flavonoids assimilation beverages treatments such as tea might prevent, delay, or help to cure cancer. The latest investigations linked the influence of flavonoids with different enzymes involved in drug metabolism and in the chemical Carcinogenesis process.
Many studies show anti-cancer results analyzing different flavonoids, such as flavones and flavonols. In general, it has been shown that specific flavonoid compounds can inhibit specific cancer cell growth as well as cell proliferation.
Sweet Wormwood Cancer Treatment
It’s proven, that artemisinin(a compound found in sweet wormwood ) has anti-cancer activity, because it contains an endoperoxide group. Artemisinin has a high anti-cancer activity due to its interaction with iron complexes in the blood. This shows that artemisinin derivatives induce apoptosis of cancer cells as well.”
Sweet Wormwood With Iron
The University of Washington has discovered that a special super-concentrated compound of sweet wormwood and iron can be over a thousand times more effective than chemo, without any side effects.
Another study found that sweet wormwood can kill up to 12,000 cancer cells for every healthy cell it may affect. When paired with iron, sweet wormwood can eradicate cancer almost entirely in less than 16 hours. The herb used alone caused a 28% reduction in breast cancer cells!
Sweet Wormwood Uses For Breast Cancer
It is recommended to use all forms of sweet wormwood, tea, capsules, tinctures, and essential oils.
- Sweet Wormwood Capsules + Iron Capsule – Take 1 Capsule of Sweet Annie And 1 Capsule of Iron in the morning and repeat it before bed. It is recommended to continue for 6 days, the 7th day is a pause. After 3 weeks, take 1 week of pause. The body becomes tolerant to artemisinin that’s why the pause is necessary.
- Sweet Wormwood Tea– Drink at least 17 oz of tea daily ( Dip one tablespoon of tea mixture of leaves and flowers of sweet wormwood in 17 oz of water and leave to stand for 12 hours. Then heat up to 323°K and let it stand for 15 min and filter it ).
- Sweet Wormwood Tincture – Take 20-30 drops 3 times per day
Turmeric Cancer Treatment
Turmeric Cancer Studies
Several studies confirmed that curcumin does have the anticancer effect! It is able to fight cancer cells and prevent more from growing. It is effective against breast cancer, stomach cancer, skin cancer, and bowel cancer cells.
Turmeric For Breast Cancer
Curcumin, a compound found in turmeric has been found to play an important role in all types of breast cancer inhibition, treatment, and post-therapy prevention of cancer from recurring.
Curcumin inhibits metastasis in advanced breast cancers, which was proven in an experimental trial.
A study from Munich also found that curcumin can prevent metastasis. It can be used for both primary and secondary treatment of cancer.
Turmeric Dosage For Breast Cancer
For adults normal dosage is 400- 600 mg daily for preventive! For breast cancer is required a large dosage of turmeric curcumin black pepper extract, up to 8 g ( 0.28 oz ) daily for a limited time!
NOTE: Diabetes patients, patients with gallbladder problems or are pregnant or breastfeeding must avoid turmeric supplements. Turmeric can react adversely with anticoagulant drugs and medications to reduce stomach acid. When taken for a long time it can cause skin problems, indigestion, nausea, or vomiting. Compared to the potential side effects of anti-cancer drugs, these side effects are very minor! Talk to your doctor about Turmeric if you decide to use it!
Aloe Arborescens For Breast Cancer
Aloe Arborescens vs Aloe Vera
Researchers from the Palatini Institute in Salzano, Venice, Italy found that Aloe Arborescens is 200% richer in medicinal properties than Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) and almost 100% of anticancer properties compared to Aloe Vera.
Aloe Arborescens For Cancer
There are more than 1000 testimonials over the past 20 years of people turning around even advanced stages of cancer using the aloe arborescens father romano zago drink ( the recipe described below ) along with a proper diet.
Aloe Arborescens Benefits
Aloe Arborescens is superb for the immune system, gentle cleansing for the whole body, it promotes healthy blood and cardiovascular and colon system health.
Aloe Arborescens has a true arsenal of healthy substances, essential for good health, such as vitamins, proteins, amino acids, metals, minerals, enzymes, monosaccharide oils, polysaccharides, anthraquinone compounds,…
It safely gets rid of cancer cells without any side effects and floods the body with nutrients. It can be added to any other alternative cancer treatment.
Father Romano Zago Aloe Arborescens Drink
- 1.1 lbs ( 0. 5 kg ) of pure organic honey
- 0.77 lbs ( 350 gr ) of Aloe Arborescens Leaves
- 1.35- 1.69 oz ( 40- 50 ml ) of organic spirit ( 40 % )
How To Make Aloe Drink:
- Clean any dust or other impurities off the leaves with a wet cloth!
- Use a sharp knife to remove the spines along the edge of the leaves!
- Blend all 3 components together
- Store it in a glass jar ( wrapped in aluminum foil ) in a cool and dark place
- Take 1 tablespoon 3 times per day ( shake well before use )
- After 21 days of regular intake take a 7 days pause and repeat if needed
- It is important that the patient does not stop the protocol until the cancer is completely in remission.
- After the first cycle, you can double the dosage to 2 tablespoons 3 times per day
NOTE: If you are taking blood thinners you should be aware that any aloe plant is green and will have some vitamin K in it. Talk to your doctor before using this recipe! As with any protocol which releases toxins, there may be some uncomfortable experiences. A wide range of detox symptoms may be experienced. Don’t stop the protocol, continue with it, results will soon be visible! This protocol can be used in conjunction with chemotherapy for those inclined to take chemo. It may significantly reduce the side-effects of chemotherapy.
The Complete Book of Herbs. Readers Digest, 2008.
- Romano Zago. Cancer Can Be Cured. Authorhouse, 2015.
- Bentonite Clay as a Natural Remedy: A Brief Review: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5632318/
- Anticancer Activities of Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3252704/
- Inhibitory Effect of Viola odorata Extract on Tumor Growth and Metastasis in 4T1 Breast Cancer Model: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5937098/
- Artemisinin and Its Synthetic Derivatives as a Possible Therapy for Cancer: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5872176/
- The Effect of Curcumin on Breast Cancer Cells: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3706856/
- Aloe vera inhibits proliferation of human breast and cervical cancer cells and acts synergistically with cisplatin.:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25854386
- Scientists develop new cancer-killing compound from salad plant: https://www.washington.edu/news/2008/10/13/scientists-develop-new-cancer-killing-compound-from-salad-plant/
- Effects of artemisinin-tagged holotransferrin on cancer cells.: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15642597
- Antiproliferative effects of artemisinin on human breast cancer cells requires the downregulated expression of the E2F1 transcription factor and loss of E2F1-target cell cycle genes.: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22185819
Disclaimer: All information presented on this website is for informational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This website is not intended for diagnosis, treatment, treatment or prevention of disease and is not intended for substitution treatment. This information is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. This information may not fit your specific health circumstances. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider because of something you have read on whatcure.com. Please seek the advice of a healthcare professional for your specific health concerns.