Aromatherapy Essential Oil Uses
Essential oils can be used for a wide variety of things. The aroma and medical value of essential oils are characteristics that satisfy a wide variety of needs. Some of the uses include treatments for beauty and skincare, as natural remedies to treat a variety of health concerns, aromatherapy, as pesticides and fungicides, etc. The medical value of essential oils is the subject of hundreds of studies. Depend on the oil, essential oils may act as local anesthetics, diuretics, antiseptics, and as antibacterial or antifungal agents, etc. In the medical world, essential oils are mainly used as an additive in salves, creams, balms, and as aromatherapy.
How To Use Essential Oils Safely
Essential oils are very potent plant extracts, which can cause allergic reactions if used undiluted. Therefore carrier oil is needed to dilute them, in order to avoid unwanted reactions if used on the skin. Taken by mouth in high concentrations can be dangerous. It is advised to use essential oils only topically, in diluted form. For aromatherapy use only certified organic, pure essential oils.
🔻Start Making Your Own Essential Oils- Check The Offer Bellow🔻
List Of Essential Oils Uses
Natural essential oils can be used in several different ways. Below are some possible therapeutic uses of essential oils:
- Baths, foot: 5-8 drops of Essential Oil in a bowl of Water
- Baths, hand: 2- 4 drops of Essential Oil in a bowl of Water
- Baths, general: 1- 4 drops of Essential Oil in a bowl of Water
- Baths, sitz: 1- 3 drops of Essential Oil per sitz bath
- Bidets: 1 drop diluted in 1/2 teaspoon of carrier oil
- Clothing: 1- 2 drops for repelling insects
- Compresses: 3- 10 drops of Essential Oil per compress
- Cotton pads or balls: 1-2 drops of Essential Oil per pad or ball
- Cotton swabs: 1- 2 drops of Essential Oil onto the cotton swab and apply directly on the affected area
- Diffusers: As desired! Usually, 3-9 drops per hour!
- Pillows: 1- 3 drops onto the pillow
- Room sprays: 10 -20 drops per pint ( 475 ml ) of water
- Saunas: 2- 5 drops per 2 pints ( 950 ml ) of water
- Scalp treatments: 5–10 drops of Essential Oil in ½ fl. oz. (15 mL) of carrier
- Shampoos: 5–10 drops of Essential Oil in 3½ fl. oz. (100 mL) of shampoo
- Showers: 1- 5 drops of Essential Oil onto a washcloth or sponge
- Sprays and mists for face and body: 2-5 drops to a half-pint ( 240 ml ) of water for face and 10-20 drops to each pint ( 475 ml ) of water for the body use!
- Washes: 15–32 drops of Essential Oil in ½ pint (240 mL) of warm water for washing infected areas
- Water bowl: 2–10 drops of Essential Oil per pint (475 mL ) of steaming water
- Soaps: 3-5 % by weight of the base oil
Essential Oils For Garden
Studies have shown that essential oils have potential as powerful natural pesticide and fungicide. Although they may not be as strong as synthetic products, they don’t cause any harm to the environment and can be as much as effective as synthetic products if used correctly.
Disclaimer: All information presented on this website is for informational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This website is not intended for diagnosis, treatment, treatment or prevention of disease and is not intended for substitution treatment. This information is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. This information may not fit your specific health circumstances. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare providers because of something you have read on whatcure.com. Please seek the advice of a healthcare professional for your specific health concerns.