What Is Candida Albicans
Candida is a fungus ( a form of yeasts ) which grows in our intestinal tract, mouth, and vagina. It helps our body with ingestion and nutrient absorption. Many species are found in our gut, however, Candida albicans is the most common cause of infections. When your body’s natural pH balance is upset, Candida ( especially Candida albicans ) can overgrow, it can break down the wall of the intestine and penetrate the bloodstream, resulting in Candidiasis or candida infection.
What Is The Candidiasis
Candidiasis is a fungal infection caused by any genus of yeasts known as Candida. It is the most common cause of fungal infections among people.
What Is Candida Infection
Candida albicans produces 180 toxins that can be absorbed through the intestines in the blood, causing the leaky gut syndrome. These toxins can greatly affect your immune system. A strong immune system can fight yeast infections and is rarely serious. If the immune system is weakened, the candida infection can spread to other parts of the body and cause some serious illness if left untreated.
What Causes Candida Overgrowth
- Weakened Immune System
- Diets High In Processed Food, Sugar, Disaccharides, and Starches
- Birth Control Pills
- Cancer Treatment
- HIV/ Aids
- Mercury In Your Filings
- Chemical Exposure
What Is Candida Symptoms
- Skin And Nail Fungal Infections ( athlete’s foot, toenail fungus,… )
- Recurring Vaginal And Urinary Tract Infection ( itching, burning, soreness, irritation, and a whitish or whitish-gray cottage cheese-like discharge )
- Gastrointestinal Infections ( indigestion, bloating, nausea, diarrhea, anal itching, gas, belching, intestinal cramps, vomiting, and gastric ulcers )
- Autoimmune diseases, for example, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Multiple sclerosis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Psoriasis, Scleroderma, Lupus, or Ulcerative colitis
- Mood swings, anxiety, or depression
- White tongue
- Oral thrush
- Sore throat
- Memory difficulties
- Brain fog
- Persistent bronchitis
- Severe allergies
- Hormonal imbalance
Types Of Candida
- Thrush or Oropharyngeal Candidiasis ( infections of the mouth, throat, and esophagus )
- Vaginal Candidiasis ( yeast infection of the vagina )
- Invasive Candidiasis ( occurs when Candida sp. enter the bloodstream and spread throughout the body )
How To Test For Candida
Medical tests ( blood, stool, urine ) are expensive. Below Is A Way How To Test For Candida At Home. Follow the next steps:
- Wake up in the morning
- Get a clear glass of water
- Do not drink or eat anything before the test
- Spit in the glass of water
- Observe the saliva
Within 3-5 minutes look in the glass. If it looks like in the picture, then you may have candida concern.
?Wanna Learn More About Candida Cure? Click Here?
Disclaimer: All information presented on this website is for informational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This website is not intended for diagnosis, treatment, treatment or prevention of disease and is not intended for substitution treatment. This information is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. This information may not fit your specific health circumstances. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider because of something you have read on whatcure.com. Please seek the advice of a healthcare professional for your specific health concerns.