1. Cinnamon For Diabetes
Lab studies have confirmed that cinnamon may help improve insulin resistance, lower the absorption of glucose after a meal, and fight inflammation. It is also unlikely to cause blood pressure spikes or disrupt blood sugar.
Is Cinnamon Good For Diabetes
A study conducted in 2003 revealed that Cinnamon improves glucose and lipids of people with type 2 diabetes. The results of this study showed that “intake of 1, 3, or 6 g of cinnamon per day reduces serum glucose, triglyceride, LDL cholesterol, and total cholesterol in people with type 2 diabetes and suggest that the inclusion of cinnamon in the diet of people with type 2 diabetes will reduce risk factors associated with diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.” The effects were seen even 20 days after participants were no longer taking cinnamon.
What Cinnamon For Diabetes
Cinnamon is known in 2 forms, Ceylon and Cassia. Both contain a compound called coumarin. Some people are sensitive to this compound and if they take it in larger doses they can develop liver disease. Most studies on the role of coumarin in liver failure treat significantly more cinnamon than recommended for the treatment of diabetes. This underlines the importance of starting with very small amounts of cinnamon.
Cinnamon Treatment For Diabetes
- Start with smaller dosage (0.035 oz/ 1 gr ) per day
- check your blood glucose levels often and keep good food and blood glucose records
- After one week double the dosage and continue doubling the dosage every week until 0.21 oz/ 6 gr dose is reached
- Stop using cinnamon immediately if you notice any side effects
NOTE: Consult your doctor if you decide to include Cinnamon in your diabetes diet.
2. Lower Blood Sugar Naturally- Basil For Diabetes
Scientist research supports basil role in the control of diabetes ( due to the hypoglycemic effect ). Some researchers speculate that holy basil can help to increase insulin secretion in type 2 diabetics. It may also help to lower fasting and post-meal blood glucose levels.
Holy Basil Benefits
Holy basil has antioxidant properties, which help to protect the body from damage, resulting in preventing cardiovascular complications. Cardiovascular disease is a common secondary condition in diabetics, and it is the leading cause of death in diabetic individuals.
Studies have also revealed that holy basil has cholesterol-lowering properties and may reduce both total cholesterol and triglyceride levels. High cholesterol levels put a diabetic at a greater risk of developing cardiovascular complications such as hardened arteries and strokes.
Holy Basil Dosage For Lowering Blood Sugar
- 0.088 oz/ 2.5 gr of dried Basil Leaves Powder once a day on an empty stomach in the morning
Holy Basil Capsules For Lower Blood Sugar
- Take 1-2 caps a day
NOTE: It may cause low blood glucose levels when combined with diabetic medications, or interact with certain sedatives. Consume basil only as a food product and under the recommendation of your healthcare practitioner.
Erratic Blood Sugar? Avoid This “Healthy” Green Veggie⇒
3. How To Lower Blood Sugar Naturally? Try Ginseng For Diabetes
What Is Panax Ginseng
Ginseng is a perennial plant of the genus Panax family Araliaceae, found in the Northern Hemisphere, in North America and eastern Asia (Korea, North China, and Siberia).
What Is Panax Ginseng For
It has been used for over 5000 years in Asian folk medicine. It lowers blood sugar, enhances hormonal secretion, nourishes the nervous system, reduces cholesterol, promotes vigor and increases immunity.
Panax Ginseng Benefits
Ginseng has many benefits for our health:
- Lower blood sugar – anti-diabetic properties; it lowered blood sugar levels and increase insulin sensitivity in type 2 diabetes
- Reduce blood pressure – anti-hypertensive effects.
- Heart health – Ginseng protects against heart complications.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties – 7- day treatment with 100 mg of ginseng extract significantly reduced the inflammation.
- Weight Loss – It boosts metabolism and helps burn fat faster. It is a natural appetite suppressant
- Immune System – ginseng found to boost the immune system
- Enhance stamina- It vitalizes, strengthens and rejuvenates the whole body.
- Respiratory health – It promotes or facilitates the secretion or expulsion of phlegm and mucus from the respiratory tract.
- Mood enhancing – it has anti-stress properties
- Improves Memory – ginseng can enhance the performance of mental arithmetic, concentration, and memory.
- Stroke – It can prevent neuronal death from stroke, thus decreases stroke damage.
- Erectile dysfunction = it may improve sperm production, sexual activity, and sexual performance.
- Cold & Flu – It can lower the risk of getting cold or flu, and lower duration of respiratory illness.
- Improve lungs function – it significantly decreases lung bacteria and stops the growth of cystic fibrosis
- Protect from Cancer – ginseng is useful for the treatment of several types of cancer, including leukemia, melanoma, and colon, gastric, hepatic, kidney, ovarian, prostate, and pulmonary cancers.
- Neurodegenerative diseases – Ginseng could be useful for neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Huntington’s disease, multiple sclerosis,…
- Menopausal symptoms – Ginseng may help relieve menopausal symptoms, specifically depression and well-being.
- Intestinal gas – it relieves gas in the gastrointestinal tract in infants
- Treat ADHD – Ginseng and Ginkgo Biloba combination may improve symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Panax Ginseng Study
A study investigated the antidiabetic effects of hydrolyzed ginseng extract. Results showed that Panax ginseng may help in diabetes management. The study concluded that Panax ginseng may be effective for treating impaired fasting glucose individuals. Patients who took Panax ginseng supplements experienced greater improvements in blood sugar control.
Is Ginseng Good For Diabetes
Clinical research titled “Ginseng therapy in non-insulin-dependent diabetic patients” by E A Sotaniemi, E Haapakoski and A Rautio at Department of Internal Medicine, University of Oulu, Finland showed that ginseng may help improve mood and psychophysical performance. Patients experienced reduced blood glucose and body weight. The 200-mg dose of ginseng improved glycated hemoglobin, serum, and physical activity. They concluded that Ginseng may be a useful therapeutic adjunct in the management of type 2 diabetes.
Ginseng Dosage For Lowering Blood Sugar
- 0.035- 0.070 oz/ 1- 2 gr per day of Raw Herb or ginseng powder ( boil it in a cup of water for 10 min)
- Take it for 3 weeks, then take a break for 1 week and continue in that order
Ginseng Extract Dosage For Lower Blood Sugar
- Take 1-2 Ginseng Capsules per day
- After 3 weeks of regular consumption take a 1-week break and proceed in that order
NOTE: Pregnant or breastfeeding woman must avoid taking ginseng. Higher dosages can cause headaches, restlessness and raised blood pressure, especially when taken with caffeine, alcohol, turnips, and spicy foods. Consult your doctor if you decide to include Ginseng in your diabetes diet.
4. What Herbal Medicine For Diabetes? Tarragon Health Benefits For Lowering Blood Sugar Levels Naturally
What Is Tarragon Herb
Tarragon or Artemisia dracunculus is a herb in the family Asteraceae.
What Is Tarragon Good For
In some countries, tarragon is used to treat symptoms of diabetes; It seems that recent scientific research confirms this use. Preliminary studies in animals have shown that alcohol extract of tarragon lowers insulin levels and blood sugar.
Is Tarragon Good For Diabetes
A 2014 study revealed that bioactive compounds of tarragon improved insulin action by increasing insulin signaling in skeletal muscle, so they concluded that tarragon improved insulin sensitivity in diabetic-obese myotubes to the level of normal-lean myotubes despite the presence of pro-inflammatory cytokines.
Tarragon has the potential to act as antidiabetic as well as antihyperlipidemic.
Tarragon Benefits You Need To Know
Tarragon has many benefits for our health, among which is also considered as a natural cure for diabetes:
- Tarragon May Help Patients With Diabetes Type 2
Studies have shown that tarragon has antihyperglycemic activity (anti-high blood sugar activity), it also has the potential to increase insulin sensitivity and enhance insulin receptor signaling.
- Tarragon Is Great For Digestion
Tarragon can speed up digestion by promoting the secretion of gastric digestion in the stomach.
- Tarragon Can Kill Intestinal Worms
Tarragon can kill intestinal roundworms and tapeworms.
- Tarragon Could Help Protect The Brain
A study from the Pennington Biomedical Research Center showed that tarragon could prevent alleviated nerve conduction slowing and sensory neuropathy in mice fed a high-fat diet that causes obesity, hyperglycemia, and nerve conduction problems.
- Tarragon For Cancer
A 2005 study found that tarragon oil fights against free radical damage to your cells.
- Tarragon Can Protect Against Cholera
Research conducted by Ciudad Universitaria showed that tarragon, sweet basil, and sage exhibit active antibacterial activity against V. cholera.
- Tarragon may help regulate the menstrual cycle
Tarragon can help to regulate the menstrual cycle and alleviate premenstrual symptoms (PMS), serving as a powerful herb that stimulates blood flow.
Tarragon Tea For Lower Blood Sugar
- Make a cup of tea with 1 teaspoon of organic Tarragon
- Drink 3 cups of tea daily
- Drink it for 3 weeks, then take a break for 1 week and proceed in that order
Tarragon Capsules For Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- Take 1 CAPSULE in the morning and 1 before sleep ( 1000 mg per day )
- Take it for 3 weeks, then take a break for 1 week and proceed in that order
Tarragon Extract For Lower Your Blood Sugar Levels
- Take 20- 30 drops of TINCTURE, 3 times per day
- Take it for 3 weeks, then take a break for 1 week and proceed in that order
NOTE: Consult your doctor if you decide to include Tarragon in your diabetes diet!
5. What Tea Is Good For Diabetes? Pu- Erh Tea Will Lower Blood Sugar Quickly
What Is Pu-Erh Tea
Pu-Erh tea is produced in Yunnan province, China. It is made from the plant Camellia sinensis, which is also used for making green, white, oolong, and black teas. Different teas are made using different processes. Pu- Erh is post-fermented, while green tea is not fermented, oolong tea is partially fermented, and black tea is fully fermented.
What Is In Pu- Erh Tea
Pu-erh tea contains high levels of polyphenols, which are known for their antioxidant activity. Polyphenols in Pu- Erh tea have an important antioxidant ability, which is much higher than that of vitamins C and E. Therefore, this tea can help prevent and treat many diseases of our time.
Tea has been used as medicine for more than 3000 years.
Is Tea Good For Diabetes
China Daily paper reported on a study on the effects of Pu- Erh tea on diabetes, which compared the effects of Pu- Erh tea on blood sugar levels to the effects of popular blood sugar lowering medication, Rosiglitazone. They revealed that Pu- Erh tea had a stronger effect on blood sugar levels than even the Rosiglitazone. Based on this study, Pu- Erh tea could have protective effects when it comes to diabetes.
A study conducted at the Department of Tea Science in China’s Zhejiang University recently studied Pu- Erh tea to determine which bioactive substances were responsible for Pu-erh tea health benefits. Besides polyphenols, Pu- Erh was found to exert some serious antioxidant activity and potent inhibitory effects against alpha-glycosidase. Alpha-glycosidase degrades starch and saccharides into glucose. A slowdown in this process can help to control your blood sugar. They also found that all of the substances worked together to have overall beneficial effects on hyperglycemia in diabetic mice as compared to the control group. Pu- Erh had a similar effect as a popular prescription diabetes drug( acarbose )when matched dose for dose.
Make Pu- Erh Tea For Lower Blood Sugar
The dose of Pu- Erh tea may be different for each individual. The dose you take depends on age, health, and other conditions. More than 5 cups a day can cause side effects, because of the caffeine.
Usually, it is advised 3 cups of tea per day ( 1 tsp of dry herb per cup ). If you have any concerns about the dose, please consult your doctor.
- Buy only certified Pu- Erh tea
NOTE: Consult your doctor if you decide to include Pu-Erh tea in your diabetes diet!
6. How To Lower Blood Sugar Levels? Try Black Seed For Diabetes
What Is Black Seed
Black cumin seeds are obtained from the plant Nigella Sativa. The seeds contain fixed oils, alkaloids, and essential oils such as thymoquinone and thymohydroquinone.
In traditional medicine, BLACK CUMIN is known as ‘ CURE FOR ALL DISEASES.’
What Is Black Seed Oil For
Black Cumin Seeds have been used to treat a variety of conditions, including diabetes, asthma, psoriasis, high blood pressure, liver diseases, cancer, rheumatism,…
Black Seed Oil And Diabetes
An issue of Journal of Ethnopharmacology published a study in 2009, which revealed that “Black seed extracts help inhibit the absorption of glucose in the intestines and improve glucose tolerance in laboratory animals ”
Is Black Seed Oil Good For Diabetes
A study in 2009 published in Bangladesh Journal of Pharmacology found that crude Nigella sativa extracts reduce damage to beta cells in the pancreas, which are responsible for the production of insulin. This might lower the risk of type 1 diabetes.
Black Seed Oil Diabetes Type 1
Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism published a study in 2011, which confirmed that thymoquinone found in black seeds can prevent the development of type 1 diabetes and increase the insulin sensitivity of liver cells, which helps prevent type 2 diabetes. Black seed extracts also have important antioxidant activity and can protect pancreatic cells against the harmful effects of free radicals.
Black Seed For Diabetes
Another study evaluated the effects of Nigella sativa supplementation on lipid profiles, glycemic control, blood pressure (BP), and some anthropometric indices in humans. Results revealed significant reducement of FBS ( fasting blood sugar ) and levels of glycosylated hemoglobin ( HbA1c ). They concluded that Nigella sativa might be effective in glycemic control in humans.
What Black Cumin For Diabetes
Black Cumin Seeds are available as seeds, capsules, powders, and oils. Oil and seeds are recommended for the treatment of diabetes.
Black Seed Dosage For Diabetes
According to a study published in the Indian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology, 0.07 oz/ 2 gr daily dose of Nigella Sativa seeds is enough to experience a significant drop in blood sugar levels.
- Buy only Organic Black Seed
How To Take Black Seed Oil For Lowering Blood Sugar
- Take 1 teaspoon of Black Seed Oil, 3 times per day before a meal
Black Seed Supplement For Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- 2 caps per day
NOTE: Consult your doctor if you decide to include Black cumin seed in your diabetes diet!
7. Natural Way To Lower Blood Sugar- Turmeric and Diabetes
What Is Turmeric Benefits
Turmeric is a rhizomatous herbaceous perennial plant (Curcuma longa) of the ginger family. Turmeric has been used for thousands of years in Asian traditional medicine. It has been used to improve digestion and liver function, for skin improvement, as pain relief and cancer prevention. It may lower blood sugar and cholesterol, protect your eyes and kidneys and even improve your sex life. Turmeric is also valued for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Turmeric For Diabetes
Benefits of Turmeric in Diabetes:
- Turmeric Lowers Blood Sugar
Curcumin, a compound found in Turmeric, works as an antihyperglycemic agent, which helps to lower blood sugar in diabetes.
Is Turmeric Good For Diabetes
A study by Ghorbani et.al revealed that curcumin lowers blood sugar in several ways, described below:
- Reducing the production of glucose by the liver
- Stimulating utilization of glucose by the body
- Improving sensitivity to insulin
- Stimulating insulin production
- Improving the activity of pancreas cells
- Reducing inflammation
Turmeric Diabetes Type 2
A study published in 2013 revealed that Curcuminoids supplementation significantly decreased fasting blood glucose and insulin resistance index in type 2 diabetic patients.
- Turmeric Reduces Oxidative Stress In Diabetes
Oxidative stress plays an important role in the pathogenesis of diabetes. Oxidative stress is the loss of balance between the body’s natural antioxidant defenses and the production of reactive oxygen species.
Reactive oxygen species (ROS) are chemically-reactive molecules containing oxygen and cause a phenomenon that is essential for the normal functioning of cells. However, the level of ROS in unfavorable conditions increases greatly and causes cell death and inflammation.
In diabetes, the intake of glucose in endothelial cells (internal lining of the blood vessels) in fat tissue (body fat) increases.
In hyperglycemic (high blood sugar levels) conditions of increased glucose intake cause excessive production of ROS, causing oxidative degradation of the fat (lipid peroxidation), oxidative damage to the cell and the onset of inflammatory pathways.
Turmeric Diabetes Control
Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant, which scavenges ROS, inhibits lipid peroxidation and increases the levels of antioxidant enzymes, resulting in oxidative stress reducement seen in diabetes.
- Turmeric Can Repair And Regenerate Pancreatic Cells
A study in 2013 revealed that curcumin can help lower blood sugar levels and also help to regenerate and repair damaged pancreatic islet cells.
- Turmeric Fights Inflammation In Diabetes
A study in 2014 showed that supplementation with curcuminoids led to a reduction in enzymes and proteins involved in inflammation in diabetic patients. These results suggest that Turmeric may exert antidiabetic effects.
- Turmeric Can Help Normalize Wound Healing In Diabetes
Turmeric is a natural wound healer. It speeds up the wound healing process and is even effective in old scars.
A 2016 study found that Turmeric can help normalize wound healing in diabetes.
- Turmeric Protects Kidneys From Diabetic Nephropathy
Anti-inflammatory properties of Turmeric protects kidneys from diabetic nephropathy, according to a study published in 2014.
Turmeric Dosage For Diabetes
- Take 0.035- 0.10 oz/ 1- 3 gr of Fresh Organic Turmeric Root daily ( sliced and chopped )
- It is recommended to add a pinch of black pepper or cayenne pepper
- you can make tea or you can also juice it
Turmeric Powder Dosage Per Day For Lowering Blood Sugar
- Take 1 tsp daily ( 0.035 oz/ 1 gr )
- Mix 1 tsp of Organic Turmeric Powder with 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper or cayenne pepper
- Make tea or add to your favorite juice
Turmeric Supplemen Dosage For Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- Take 1 capsule, 2- 3 times a day
NOTE: Consult your doctor if you decide to include Turmeric in your diabetes diet!
8. Natural Ways To Lower Blood Sugar: Aloe For Diabetes
What Aloe For Diabetes
Aloe Vera Arborescens has a true arsenal of healthy substances, essential for good health, such as vitamins, proteins, amino acids, metals, minerals, enzymes, monosaccharide oils, polysaccharides, anthraquinone compounds,…Aloe Arborescens is superb for the immune system, gentle cleansing for the whole body, it promotes healthy blood and cardiovascular and colon system health.
Aloe Arborescens Benefits For Lowering Blood Sugar Naturally
Several studies have found that Aloe Arborescens has many benefits for diabetes, some of them described below:
- Aloe Arborescens can help regulate blood sugar levels in a natural way.
- Regular consumption of Aloe Arborescens is beneficial for stabilizing the amount of glucose in the bloodstream.
- The hypoglycemic ability of aloe vera may prove to be equally beneficial for patients both with IDDM (diabetes mellitus, depending on insulin) and with NIDDM (non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus).
- It has incredible antioxidant as well as anti-inflammatory properties.
- It detoxifies the body, which helps to eliminate the excess glucose from the bloodstream.
- It can boost the secretion of insulin in your body.
- It contains certain compounds ( anthraquinones and lectins ), which helps to reduce the presence of glucose in the blood.
- Immune system booster
- It causes no adverse side effect
How To Use Aloe To Lower Blood Sugar Levels Fast
To reduce your blood sugar level you should try to consume only pure aloe Arborescens gel, obtained from a fresh organic plant. If you decide to try this, you need to scrape the gel from between the plant’s leaves and eat a teaspoon of it every day. Start with a small dose, 1 tsp per day. After 3 days double the dose to 2 teaspoons per day. 6th day increase the dose to 3 teaspoons per day! After 21 days of regular consumption take a break for one week ( important ), due to the aloe plant being very mildly toxic. In practice, it turned out that, with a 7-day break, the plant has no side effects.
There are several ways to include aloe Arborescens in your daily diabetes diet. One of the most viral used methods is the recipe from Father Romano Zago, a Brazilian Catholic priest. He combined 3 ingredients to make a powerful elixir for many diseases, including diabetes. Aloe Arborescens combined with organic honey and a small amount of spirit is even more powerful when it comes to health benefits. This recipe is simple to make, it’s not expensive and is truly an elixir of immortality.
Father Romano Zago Aloe Arborescens Drink
- 0.77 lb ( 350 g ) of fresh Aloe Arborescens leaves
- 1.1 lb ( 500 g ) of pure organic honey
- 1.69 oz ( 50 ml ) of organic spirit 40% ( rum, grappa, whiskey, etc… )
How To Make Aloe Drink
- Wash the Aloe Arborescens leaves and remove the thorns/spines. Cut into small pieces!
- Put the Aloe pieces, honey and spirit in a blender.
- Blend it for at least 1 min
- Fill the syrup in a glass jar
- Keep the batch of syrup refrigerated
How To Use
- Before drinking the syrup, mix it with a wooden spoon or other non-metallic kitchen utensils
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of syrup, 3 times per day, a half-hour before meals
- One batch of syrup should last for 21 days or more! Empty the glass and take a 7-day break!
NOTE: A 7-day break is important due to the aloe plant being very mildly toxic. In practice, it turned out that, with a 7-day break, the plant has no side effects. Consult your doctor if you decide to include ALOE VERA ARBORESCENS in your diabetes diet!
9. Control Diabetes Naturally: Fenugreek For Diabetes
What Is Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek ( Trigonella foenum graecum ) is an aromatic plant that has many uses and health benefits, including antidiabetic effects. Fenugreek seeds are a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Is Fenugreek Good For Diabetes
Under medical supervision, Fenugreek has been used to control blood sugar levels in patients with diabetes and to lower cholesterol levels.
Fenugreek grows in Europe and western Asia. Its leaves are edible and can be used in many dishes, while small brown seeds are highly valued for their use in medicine.
Fenugreek And Diabetes
Fenugreek seeds are high in soluble fiber, which helps lower blood sugar by slowing down digestion and absorption of carbohydrates and sugar.
A study from India found that adding 100 grams of defatted fenugreek seed powder to the daily diet of patients with insulin-dependent (type 1) diabetes significantly reduced their fasting blood glucose levels, improved glucose tolerance, and lowered cholesterol, LDL or ‘bad’ cholesterol, and triglycerides.
Fenugreek For Diabetes Type 2
A study published in 2009 revealed that a daily dose of 10 grams of fenugreek seeds can be used as an adjuvant in the control of type 2 diabetes mellitus in the form of soaked in hot water.
Some research shows that fenugreek seeds, mixed with food during a meal, lower blood sugar levels after the meal in people with type 2 diabetes. Higher dosages ( 0.17- 1.76 oz/ 5 -50 gr daily ) can lower blood sugar. 1.76 oz/ 50 grams of fenugreek seed powder twice daily helps reduce the amount of sugar in the urine in diabetes type 1 patients.
Fenugreek Dosage For Diabetes
The recommended dosage of fenugreek is between 0.09–0.5 oz/ 2.5–15 grams daily. The dosage depends on your weight and other factors, so It’s important to speak with your doctor before you decide to include fenugreek in your daily diabetes diet.
The most common dose used in studies was 0.4 oz/ 12.5 grams of powdered fenugreek taken twice daily.
Fenugreek can be added to food or can be used to make tea. According to some studies, fenugreek tea produces the best results.
Fenugreek Tea Recipe
- Crush or blend 0.09 oz/ 2.5 gr of organic Fenugreek
- Add the seeds in a mug
- Pour eight ounces of boiling water over them
- Stir well with a wooden spoon and wait 10 min
- Drink this tea 3 times a day
Fenugreek Supplement Dose For Lower Blood Sugar
- Take 2 Fenugreek Capsules, 3 times per day
NOTE: Consult your doctor if you decide to include Fenugreek in your diabetes diet!
10. Natural Remedy For Diabetes: Asafoetida Benefits
What Is Asafoetida
Ferula asafoetida or sometimes called devil’s dung is a plant with a distinctive bad smell and bitter taste.
Asafoetida is used as a flavoring agent in food and as a traditional medicine for many diseases.
What Is Asafoetida Good For
Asafoetida is an oleo-gum-resin obtained from the stems of Ferula plants, which is valued for its medical properties and is used to treat many health problems such as asthma, menstrual problems, it lowers blood sugar and blood pressure, it helps digestive disorders, it helps to relieve headaches, toothaches, and earaches, it protect skin and prevent cancer. It’s great for reproductive health, it boosts fertility and is an effective treatment for nervous disorders. Asafoetida is known to be anti-flatulent, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, nerve stimulant, laxative, expectorant, and sedative.
Is Asafoetida Good For Lowering Blood Sugar Levels
Asafoetida helps pancreatic cells to secrete more insulin, resulting in lower blood sugar.
A study in 2010 revealed that hing “extract treatment exerts therapeutic protective effect in diabetes by preserving pancreatic beta-cells integrity and significant activity extract, which supports traditional usage to prevent diabetic complications.”
Asafoetida Dosage For Lower Blood Sugar
- Mix 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida in 2 tsp bitter gourd juice
- Drink this daily
Asafoetida Supplements For Lowering Blood Sugar
- Take 1 Asafoetida Capsules, twice a day
Asafoetida Tincture For Lowering Blood Sugar Naturally
- Take 20-30 drops up to 4 times per day
NOTE: Consult your doctor if you decide to include Asafoetida in your diabetes diet.
11. Herbal Cure For Diabetes: Jambolan
What Is Jambolan
Syzygium jambolanum or Jambolan is a tree and is used in homeopathy for treating patients with diabetes. Syzygium is a powerful medicine that helps reduce the secretion of sugar in the urine and is also a good remedy for diabetic ulcers and old long-standing ulcers.
Jambolan For Regulating Blood Sugar
Mother tincture of Syzygium jambolanum is widely used to regulate blood sugar. For the best results, it’s recommended that diabetes patients have to take the dosage regularly.
Jambolan Is Natural Diabetes Cure
Studies and literature showed that Jambolan has the ability to lower blood sugar almost immediately. It has been found that no other natural remedy causes in such a way the reduction and disappearance of sugar in the urine. It is useful in symptoms of diabetes such as great thirst, weakness, emaciation, very large amount of urine, high specific gravity, diabetic ulceration.
Jambolan Extract For Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- Take 20- 30 drops of Syzygium Jambolanum Mother Tincture per day
Jambolan Supplements For Lowering Blood Sugar Naturally
- Take 4-6 CAPS, 3 times per day
NOTE: Consult your doctor if you decide to include Jambolan in your diabetes diet.
12. Saffron For Diabetes
What Is Saffron Good For
Saffron or Crocus Sativus is widely used as a drug since ancient times to promote health and fight disease and it is also valued as a food additive for tasting, flavoring, and coloring.
In traditional medicine saffron is used for:
- cardiovascular disorders
- as diaphoretic
- as eupeptic
- as tranquilizer
- as expectorant
- as aphrodisiac
- as abortifacient
- as emmenagogue
- in the treatment of hepatic disorders
- flatulence, spasm, vomiting,
- dental and gingival pain
- cognitive disorders
Saffron And Diabetes
Biomedical findings have been demonstrated that saffron and its ingredients may be useful as a treatment for many health problems including diabetes.
Recent studies confirmed that saffron can affect hyperglycemia and have anti-diabetic activity. Due to Saffron’s antioxidant properties, it has protective effects against oxidation-induced tissue injuries.
Natural Cure For Diabetes
In a study published in 2017 scientists came to conclusion based on their results that saffron can be used as a treatment for diabetes mellitus and its vascular complications. They found that saffron has anti-diabetic effects, among others it significantly decreased blood sugar and produced significant changes in oxidative stress parameters.
Natural Erectile Dysfunction Remedy
A study revealed that topical use of saffron gel could significantly improve erectile dysfunction in diabetic patients.
Saffron Dosage For Lowering Blood Sugar Levels
- Studies used 15- 200 mg of dried Saffron daily
TIP: Make a cup of tea or use it as a food additive
Saffron Extract Supplement For Lower Blood Sugar
- Take 1 Saffron Capsule, 2 times per day
NOTE: Consult your doctor if you decide to include Saffron in your diabetes diet. Ideal doses have not been set for any disease. The dosage depends on your age, weight, and many other factors.
Tips From “God’s Pharmacy” For Diabetes Management
How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally
Swiss herbalist and pater Künzle said that diabetes can be treated quickly and efficiently with these herbs:
- 3 parts Avens (Geum alpine)
- 1 part Blackberry leaves
- 1 part Blueberry leaves
- 3 parts Golden Fingergrass (Potentilla Aurea or Pontentilla reptens)
- 2 parts dried Green Bean Pods
- 1 level teaspoon of this mixture is used on 1 cup of boiling water and infused for 3 minutes.
- Daily amount to use is 0.39- 0.52 gal/ 1.5- 2 l
The medicinal properties of blueberry leaves depend on the time of collection and should be collected only before the maturation of fruits. This method has been clinically proven to treat diabetes. Blueberry leaves before ripening the fruits, contains Myrtillin, which not only reduces blood sugar but at the same time eliminates the disease. Myrtillin in leaves is called “plant insulin”. Despite the excellent properties of blueberry leaves, treatment with this tea should only be carried out under medical supervision.
Natural Remedies For Diabetes
For diabetes, it is also recommended celery. The old folk medicine uses also the raw juice of the sour cabbage, as well as the daily consumption of fresh carrots, including onion and garlic on the bread, contribute to the reduction of sugar.
Another folk remedy: four tablespoons of blueberry leaves ( torn prior to maturation of fruits!!), soaked in two liters ( 67. 20 fl oz ) of cold water and boiled until half of the content evaporates. Drink 1 cup of this tea, 3 times per day. Nettle also has a very good effect on the pancreas and lowers blood sugar. In this case, we take nettle extract.
CALAMUS ROOT ( Acorus calamus ) cure almost every impairment of the pancreas, so they also help with diabetes. Soak Overnight a full teaspoon of calamus root in a cup of cold water. In the morning heat up, but not boil, strain and drink one sip before every meal and after, this is 6 sips a day. Just 6 sips will do good for diabetes.
Elderflower leaves and shoots are also recommended for diabetes as tea. Elderflower is one of the oldest folk medicinal plants.
In early spring, when in fields gradually begins to emerge dandelion, cut the plant to the roots, wash it well and use it as a salad. In spring, diabetics should eat dandelion salad at noon and in the evening every day. At the end of April and the beginning of May, when dandelion is in full bloom it is time for each diabetic to reduce the amount of sugar with a four-week cure. Tear the stems together with the flowers and wash them, then tear the flower off. 10- 15 dandelion stems a day can significantly reduce blood sugar. The stems have a bitter taste at the beginning, which is later lost.
MISTLETOE also has a good effect on the pancreas. By drinking tea, the cause of diabetes can be eliminated. Soak Mistletoe in cold water overnight then make tea. At the beginning take 3 cups of cold water and 3 teaspoons of mistletoe. A few weeks later reduce to two cups and a few weeks later on one cup. For a certain period of time, we completely stop drinking this tea, when in spring is enough fresh vegetables for diabetics. Mistletoe has healing power from the beginning of October to the beginning of December and in the months of March and April, so we pick it at this time. The greatest healing power has that Mistletoe that grows on oak trees and poplar trees, but also those of fir and fruit trees are great. Stems and leaves should be cut into small pieces. White berries should not be used for tea.
The often-praised SWEDISH BITTER also has a beneficial effect on the pancreas, it can even cure it. Therefore that drops are also recommended for diabetes. We take them three times a day, each time a full teaspoon of Swedish bitter. Due to the exceptional depth of action of the Swedish bitter, a four-hour compression on the pancreas should be recommended once a month.
Chicory roots ( Cichorium intybus ) can be prepared for diabetics as one of the best dietary veggies. Thoroughly wash, like endive salad to ease slightly bitter taste. In addition, we use tea from flowers and chicory stems also in obesity with the best success. Drink 2 cups of this tea drink every day.
Black salsify ( Scorzonera hispanica ) is also excellent dietary vegetables, similar to asparagus. Due to the low carbohydrate content, both asparagus and regular black salsify are excellent dietary foods for diabetics. We can offer it to diabetes patients with a lot of fat and crumbs without harming them. The black salsify is grown in vegetable gardens for kitchen purposes.
For diabetics is also an excellent green leek. Finely chopped leek to the end of the leaves on bread is great for dinner. Even for lunch leek salad is highly recommended.
Especially tasty and useful beverage: pour 0.7 l ( 23.66 oz ) of wine on 500 g/ 17. 63 oz of green tops of chopped leek and leave covered for 24 hours. Drain, fill the bottle and drink one sip in the morning and one sip the evening.
Cure Diabetes Naturally
A doctor from Austria helped diabetic women with the following recipe: three large garlic bulbs crushed, placed in a liter ( 33,81 fl oz) bottle filled with pure brandy, and leave for 10 to 14 days. Every day before breakfast we take a full teaspoon of this liquid on an empty stomach.
The use of all these medicinal herbs and dietary vegetables is understandable, crowned with success if a diabetic follows the prescribed diabetes diet.
?Wanna Learn More About Diabetes? Click Here?
- The Complete Book of Herbs. Readers Digest, 2008.
- Cinnamon improves glucose and lipids of people with type 2 diabetes: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14633804
- An 8-wk, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial for the antidiabetic effects of hydrolyzed ginseng extract: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4213818/
- Ginseng therapy in non-insulin-dependent diabetic patients: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8721940
- Artemisia dracunculus L. extract ameliorates insulin sensitivity by attenuating inflammatory signalling in human skeletal muscle culture: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24521217
- Pu’er tea a wonder cure for diabetics: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/cityguide/2009-05/27/content_7946549.htm
- Studies on the bioactivity of aqueous extract of pu-erh tea and its fractions: in vitro antioxidant activity and α-glycosidase inhibitory property, and their effect on postprandial hyperglycemia in diabetic mice: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23211442
- Effects of Nigella sativa supplementation on blood parameters and anthropometric indices in adults: A systematic review on clinical trials: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5122217/
- Effect of Nigella sativa seeds on the glycemic control of patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21675032
- Curcuminoids exert glucose-lowering effect in type 2 diabetes by decreasing serum free fatty acids: a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22930403
- The effect of a novel curcumin derivative on pancreatic islet regeneration in experimental type-1 diabetes in rats (long term study): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24279645
- Curcuminoids Target Decreasing Serum Adipocyte-fatty Acid Binding Protein Levels in Their Glucose-lowering Effect in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25374024
- A Novel Chemically Modified Curcumin “Normalizes” Wound-Healing in Rats with Experimentally Induced Type I Diabetes: Initial Studies: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27190999
- Inhibition of high glucose-induced inflammatory response and macrophage infiltration by a novel curcumin derivative prevents renal injury in diabetic rats: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22242942
Romano Zago. Cancer Can Be Cured. Authorhouse, 2015.
- Effect of fenugreek seeds on blood glucose and lipid profiles in type 2 diabetic patients: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19839001
- Anti-diabetic activity of Ferula assafoetida extract in normal and alloxan-induced diabetic rats:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20415145
- Immunomodulatory and antioxidant effects of saffron aqueous extract (Crocus sativus L.) on streptozotocin-induced diabetes in rats: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0019483216301924
- Effects of a Topical Saffron (Crocus sativus L) Gel on Erectile Dysfunction in Diabetics: A Randomized, Parallel-Group, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25948674
- Health Through God’s Pharmacy: Advice and Experiences with Medicinal Herbs, Maria Treben, Balogh Scientific Books, 1983
Disclaimer: All information presented on this website is for informational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This website is not intended for diagnosis, treatment, treatment or prevention of disease and is not intended for substitution treatment. This information is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. This information may not fit your specific health circumstances. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare providers because of something you have read on whatcure.com. Please seek the advice of a healthcare professional for your specific health concerns.