What Is Fenugreek Essential Oil
Fenugreek Essential Oil is obtained by steam distillation from seeds of a plant botanically known as Trigonella foenum-graecum.
?Start Making Your Own Essential Oils- Check The Offer Bellow?
What Is Fenugreek Essential Oil For
Fenugreek seeds have been used since ancient times for numerous health concerns. Historical records show that it was even found in the Egyptian tombs of the Pharaoh Tutankhamun, who ruled c. 1332–1323 BC.
There are 2 types of Fenugreek oil:
- Fenugreek pressed oil ( cold pressing method )
- Fenugreek essential oil ( steam distillation )
Fenugreek Essential Oil is great for treating skin problems, cancer prevention, boosting testosterone levels, promoting weight loss, restoring kidney health, treating respiratory problems, preventing chronic neurodegenerative disorders, alleviating menstrual discomfort, treating diabetes, assists in digestion, hair care, promoting breast enlargement, and relieving stress.
Fenugreek Essential Oil Benefits
Healing properties of Fenugreek essential oil are known as an antioxidant, antiviral, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, anticancer, antiseptic, antimicrobial, hypoglycemic, phytoestrogen, circulant, carminative, calmative, depurative, digestive, expectorant, neuroprotective, restorative, immunomodulatory, beta-cell stimulant, hypotensive, stomachic, tonic, vulnerary, and galactagogue.
About Fenugreek Essential Oil
Fenugreek is a pale yellow to a light brown liquid that has a strong bitter scent, with a tinge of wood. It blends well with aniseed, basil, black seed, bergamot, cypress, chamomile, cinnamon, dill, geranium, frankincense, fennel, lemongrass, lavender, melissa, rose, rosemary, and thyme.
Essential Oil Safety Guide For Fenugreek Essential Oil
Fenugreek essential oil should be used only topically in diluted form. Pregnant women should avoid using this oil. Due to the lack of evidence about the safety and interaction of fenugreek essential oil with certain medications, it is advised to avoid it if suffering from diabetes. It can influence blood sugar levels and lead to hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia. Although several patients use it for diabetes management with great success. Consult with a doctor, before using fenugreek essential oil as a supplement.
?Check This Out?
21 Amazing Health Benefits Of Fenugreek Essential Oil
- treats skin problems
- alleviates acne
- relieves boils
- soothes irritated skin
- nourishes the hair
- aids weight loss
- boosts testosterone level
- improves stomach health
- reduces stomach acidity
- restores kidney health
- promotes respiratory health
- alleviates asthma and bronchitis
- expels mucus
- eases menstrual discomfort
- promotes the production of breast milk
- promotes natural breast enlargement
- fights against cancer
- lowers blood pressure
- may help improve insulin sensitivity
- prevents chronic neurodegenerative disorders
- alleviates stress, anxiety, depression, and insomnia
- Ann, V., 2016. The Complete Book Of Essential Oils And Aromatherapy, Revised And Expanded: Over 800 Natural, Nontoxic, And Fragrant Recipes To Create Health, Beauty, And Safe Home And Work Environments. New World Library.
- Lawless, J., 2013. The Encyclopedia Of Essential Oils: The Complete Guide To The Use Of Aromatic Oils In Aromatherapy, Herbalism, Health, And Well Being. Conari Press.
Disclaimer: All information presented on this website is for informational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This website is not intended for diagnosis, treatment, treatment or prevention of disease and is not intended for substitution treatment. This information is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. This information may not fit your specific health circumstances. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare providers because of something you have read on whatcure.com. Please seek the advice of a healthcare professional for your specific health concerns.